Saturday, February 25, 2006

Good Morning Wake Up

This morning I had something really cool happen to me. Usually Saturday mornings are our sleep in day. Unless we have a reason to be up early, Christie and I like to sleep in until we feel like getting up. Unfortunately, Christie had to help out with a youth activity at our church this morning, but I didn’t have to. :)

I don’t even remember hearing her get up and leaving. I remember waking up and looking at the clock and I saw that it said 9:36AM. I took joy in knowing that I could sleep for as long as I wanted or until someone or something woke me up.

I apparently fell back to sleep lying on my back. I usually sleep on my side or on my stomach. The next thing I remember was that I was dreaming, and all of a sudden I felt something on my lips. I was startled and as I opened my eyes I saw the beautiful face of my wife Christie! What a great way to be woken up.

She said that she could hear me snoring from living room when she came home and she wanted to wake me up with a kiss. I must say that I thoroughly enjoyed waking up this way. It sure beats the annoying buzzing sound of my alarm clock. I wish I could wake up this way everyday!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a cute story!!! Tell Christie that I said HI, and that I miss her!!
In His Hands,
Lynnette Mason

Anonymous said...

Wonderful and informative web site. I used information from that site its great. » »